Website Audit Report
This report will highlight any issues that could be causing your customers problems, search engine problems and so losing you money.
This website audit report checks some basic things on your website such as:
- visual summary
- broken links
- pages not found
- xml site map (this helps search engines find the pages of your website)
- orphan pages
- 404 page set up (displayed when a page isn’t found)
- issues with https (security certificate on your website)
- page redirects
- mobile friendly (all websites should look good on a mobile device)
- empty alt text (completing this helps search engines find you)
- And more….
The report will be sent to you via email (please check you enter the correct email address) within 3 – 4 business days.
I don’t need any administration access to your website for this report. The only info I ask for is your domain name (URL) and your email address.
It’s that simple.
If you have any queries after you receive the report then you can email me at the email address in the report.