KISS WordPress Website Health Check
This health check will highlight any issues that could be causing your customers problems, search engine problems and so losing you money.
This website audit report checks some basic things on your website such as:
- visual summary (so that visitors can find info easily)
- broken links (don’t send someone to a page that isn’t there any more)
- pages not found (no-one likes to go to a page that isn’t there)
- xml site map (this helps search engines find the pages of your website)
- 404 page set up (displayed when a page isn’t found)
- >issues with https (ensures you have a security certificate on your website)
- page redirects (if you have moved hosting, changed websites or deleted page /posts
- mobile friendly (all websites should look good on a mobile device)
- empty alt text (completing this helps search engines find you as well as those who use screen readers)
- a speed check to see how quickly (or slowly) your website is loading for your visitors
- And more….
The health check will be sent to you via email (please check you enter the correct email address) within 3 – 4 business days.
I don’t need any administration access to your website for this report. The only info I ask for is your domain name (URL) and your email address.
It’s that simple.
If you have any queries after you receive the report then you can email me at the email address in the health check and we can set up a consultation time.