Everyone always wants to know how much is it going to cost – here’s what’s included. Please contact me for our package prices.
- Up to 10 pages
- A unique look and feel including your logo
- Easy to update yourself (it’s WordPress)
- Site map (so customers can find their way around)
- Automatic backups (so your site is protected)
- Mobile capable (it can be seen easily on mobile devices)
- Search Box
- Social media sharing so people can share your services and / or products
- Automatic send to social media – any updates on your website can be sent to Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Basic Search Engine Optimisation (so you’ll be found in search engines)
- Up to 5 emails accounts set up for you
- Gmail account set up
- Google analytics account (see how many visitors you are getting)
- XML site map (it’s techy for search engines)
- Add website up to 10 free online directories (optional)
- Blog set up (optional – a great way to update your website with news items )
- Facebook business page (optional)
- Testimonials set up (optional)
SPECIAL: If you’re a non-for-profit organisation then talk to us about our special discount.
>> Domain name (www.) (if you don’t already have one) then one can be set up for around $27 for 2 years
>> Hosting (where your website is kept – if you don’t already have it) then about $180 a year
Looking for a more specialist website?
Contact me for quotes on online shops, online booking accommodation and full membership websites.
You’ll find that we are always competitive on price.
What happens next?
We have a discussion about what you need for your website.
I create a website demo and once you’ve approved it, I put it live on your website.
It’s a simple process.
You do what you do best (your business) and I do what I do best – build websites.
The design is started AFTER your content has been sent to me (we can produce some it together).